Friday, April 10, 2015

No Such Thing as Smurf Sleep

Why do immortal Smurfs not sleep? Because they do not exist.

Amazing how reckless a person can be when facing death--looking forward to it really. Some of them (I hear) will say or write anything to make a point. Take myself as an example. I am totally aware that my words offend people. Do I wish to do this? No, but I am willing to. I have had hateful words and angry faces directed to me.

It took decades of independent study and thought to come to where I am. A lot of lonely time. No church guided me.

Though many teach the way of salvation, it comes at a price, because along with these precious words, they teach vile lies, inherited from the Catholic Church. Their attendees become trapped in the same Matrix as their supposed teachers, because they trust in men rather than in the infallible Word of God, the Bible.

Am I correct in despising pagan holidays such as Christmas and Easter, the pagan idea of the immortal soul, of hell? I must be, because I hear no one "correcting" me. The ultra-wise and ultra-pious should be able to do so with ease.

My little blog goes largely unnoticed, and I personally do. Yet, I have such peace and freedom to have gotten rid of these weights of evil doctrine. I can go before the throne of Christ with a clean conscience.

I refuse to believe what is nowhere in Scripture, but is contrary to it. The world has lost its grip on me, so I long to leave it and be with Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment