Saturday, February 7, 2015

The Big Three False Doctrines

For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
Acts 20:29 - Paul, on his death.

How to be unpopular, even hated. I know, been doing it for many years. Throw out paganism when referring to the Bible.

I am not troubled by pagans at all. I have read about them for decades and talked with them, most recently a worker at Walmart in the early morning hours. They may be Wiccans or any other type. I am not offended. Except when their beliefs and practices are put into the Bible, then I am offended.

I have spent years on this subject--more years than most peoples' life spans--and I know paganism has polluted the church and Bible translations, since shortly after the Apostles died. Paul said it would happen.

I will list some of the giant false doctrines which I have studied and found false.

  • That people do not die. That they have immortal souls that separate from their bodies at death.
  • That there is a fiery place where some of these souls go and are tormented.
  • That people are saved through the operation of their own choice, known as free will.

These are the main ones. There are a bunch more, but I wanted to name the really big ones. I could be safe by avoiding them altogether, but they are evil and I will continue to denounce them.

The number of heartbeats that separate me from the sleep of death are fewer every day. I will be glad to die and have rejected all medical intervention. I only want to leave the record that I hate paganism in the church, in Bible translations, and in individual Christians.

If any man who disagrees with me on these would bring scriptures to show where their coveted false ideas are in the Bible, I would gladly debate with him. But it is easier for them to turn away.

I have lost belief that a mere presentation of Bible truths will affect those marinated in the traditions of the Devil's Doctrines. But I am light hearted and peaceful to have stated my views. Soon, God will be my judge in these matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment