Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The United States West Ghost

First, I should apologize for even bringing the subject up. I mean radiation streaming into the U.S. Although it is killing us slowly, it is not that important. The really important things are politics and politicians. After all, we owe our lives to them. Sure they make mistakes, but then who doesn't? If they err, they'll get us out of it. Kind of like the old saying, "Arsonists start fires, but they also put them out."

I've tried to adopt a casual attitude about deadly radiation in our air, food, and water. I was doing pretty good too. Until I started reading about the "Petkau effect". I read a whole book on it, just to help me relax before I went to sleep. Big mistake though. It turns out it did not help me sleep at all.

Imagine someone saying that low doses of radiation over a period of time are more deadly than big surges of high intensity radioactivity! People who tell us there is nothing to worry about, and to ignore a "pet cow" effect, try to reassure me.

What if no one in the U.S. is monitoring the radiation from Fukushima, or at least not telling us if they are? If you can't trust TEPCO, then who can you trust? And the U.S. government, would they lie? Would they do anything but lie?

So, though I am constantly reassured that all is well, I have my doubts. Maybe I shouldn't have read that doggone book? I should not read ENEnews. They and their commentators just upset people. The animal deaths on our West Ghost, are caused by some bad algae, that's all. I'm sure that such findings make it a lot easier for them to suffer and die.

But before you believe any scientists, it's a good idea to find out who pays them.

Watch Dr Helen Caldicott - Fukushima Nuclear Disaster- You won't hear this on the Main Stream News.

No comments:

Post a Comment