Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Underestimating Your Enemy

"There is no greater danger than underestimating the enemy."
Lao Tsu, The Art of War

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. 1 Peter 5:8

The devil is ignored or used as a source of humor in many parts of society. He appears on cans of lighter fluid or "deviled" meat. It has been said that his greatest accomplishment is to convince people that he does not exist. I would say rather, his primary tactic.

For years I have had the opportunity to study the evil one and his works, both in the Bible and out. I must say this, as a warning, that the passage in 1 Peter, does not refer to the loss of salvation as many interpret it. Rather than argue to the contrary of this false doctrine, I cite the whole of Romans chapter eight.

A Christian cannot lose their salvation. But being devoured as by lions or the devil can occur. It is the end of this life.

In my studies I have found the evil Peter warned of to be more than most people can believe. And I mean the evil, in type and extent, in America. Many brave people are testifying to this, with graphic and first hand knowledge. For those who will listen there is no denial possible.

I speak not of isolated clusters of evil people, but of an infiltration of our entire culture, government and church included. It is a top down phenomenon.

So many people are in denial and in an escape mode, that even conversation about this is impossible. Try talking about The Franklin Coverup at a family gathering, and see if anyone will even let you talk. Along with the truth, you will be denied and avoided.

I do not keep company with those who do not listen. Maybe that is why I am alone?

View the video CIA and Satanism.

No comments:

Post a Comment