Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A Very Deep Bible Course, But So Deep

Please be patient with me. I am not about to tell you some wonderful thing I have thought up. Lots of books and preachers too, will give you a fantastic scheme that only they know about.

What I propose is this; just read the first six chapters of the Gospel of John. That's it. If anything is not clear, don't let it stop you. Keep on reading until you are finished.

You know how old people repeat themselves. I know I do it. I've said this before. Wouldn't it be wonderful if people read the whole Bible? I hope you do.

You may be pressed for time. A lot of people are. I sympathize. Maybe you don't want to take a Bible course. You have worked hard and just want to watch television and relax for a time. Then don't take a Bible course, with all the questions and so forth. Please, just read six chapters of John.

Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. John 6:67,68

No comments:

Post a Comment