Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Baby is Born

Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. John 1:13

Probably the hardest part of being born is choosing your parents. Wouldn't you agree? I mean if you had made the wrong choice you would not have been born. Someone else would.

Then there is the time of year. I like summer, so I chose June 19th. It is hard to believe I was so wise. My free will came through for me once again.

I was calling my father "Daddy" at an early age, as soon as I was born, actually. Some people may think you are born first, then later you call him "Abba,father."

It was all up to me--parents, time of year, knowing who had given me life. But I figured it all out on my own. I am so proud.

Oh, God did His part, but the idea was mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment